Quick Voltage Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalOwns

In Runtime
If I want to keep overclocking, I need to increase the voltage. Do I just increase the CPU voltage, or do I need to mess with anything else? All of those other sections (see pic) have stuff like +.1V, +.2V, etc. I can't actually set the voltage to like 1.345 or something like I can with the CPU voltage, I can only use those + values to add more voltage.

Pic of voltage section in BIOS:http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m117/Metal0wns/CIMG0035.jpg

yeah... voltage is for only stability. raising just the voltage will NOT increase the performance and it just gives off more heat but raising FSB will increase the performance. just don't set the voltage too high like over 1.5V i recommend you to have 1.5V at the max. also watch your temps when overclocking.

Yeah I have increased the FSB, and I had to lower it because it would fail orthos. It's set at 325 right now, so thats about 2.91. I'd like to get it close to 3.2. I want it atleast to 3GHz.

So I don't have to mess with any of the other voltages? Cuz I don't wanna mess anything up here.

lower the timings. that might be complet and utter bullcrap but i know nothing about O/C ram, ooh i might even get 5 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom