don't you hate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nu2duo

In Runtime
when you meet another geek or comp. enthusiast and they start talking smack. I just met a guy, 5min ago, and he was telling me he builds pc's.
So I tell him I do too. His first question was..."what's your cpu?" I told him it's c2d e6600.
This chump starts laughing and asks why I went with a c2d e6600? He begins to rant about amd and how his fx2 kicks any intel's cpu's a$$, blah, blah, blah.
Then he goes on to talk about the new amd's that are coming out soon and how they will 'continue' to rule.

I didn't bother to waste my time explaining why I went with intel.

Anyway, I just hate fanboys like this dude!

lol, agreed. I personally like AMD although a lot of people don't, and I can see why. But I get them because they are cheaper for the performance you get. But still, fanboys are annoying, and I know exactly what you're talking about. Happens to me all the time, except usually it's the "PC vs. game console" discussion.

Stupid fanboys !

You should have said...

"Yeah, but did you know a fast cpu actually isn't a cure for being secretly gay? I know...crazy..."

You should have said...

"Yeah, but did you know a fast cpu actually isn't a cure for being secretly gay? I know...crazy..."

true...LOL.

You should have heard him. He told me he gets all his parts at frys.com. He broke down his entire rig to me in like 5 seconds. I'm surprised he didn't tell me he goes to the blue oyster on friday nights.

I respect anyone with a cool rig regardless of the processor, grfx card, etc. Just can't stand when they start saying their stuff is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom