AMD shows off 3.0Ghz Phenom

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanted one of those case the coolmaster stacker and i wanted the nvidia edition with the green led fans but it only come with 3 fans one on top one at the front and one in the back turns out u gotta buy 100$ worth of fans to fill the thign up after and the case costs like 250$ so i was like antec 900 it is

Thats a pretty crazy system, but it isn't very practical. If the phenoms are as cheap as people are saying then it will be a big win for all of us. To me SLI has been and still is a waste of cash, consider spending twice as much and using double the power of one card and not even getting a 50% performance increase. to me thats a ripoff.

Thats a pretty crazy system, but it isn't very practical. If the phenoms are as cheap as people are saying then it will be a big win for all of us. To me SLI has been and still is a waste of cash, consider spending twice as much and using double the power of one card and not even getting a 50% performance increase. to me thats a ripoff.

unless u luck out like nagasama and find a crackhead noob who has no clue what he is doing.... gotta look out for crazy sales like that....

Well you guys say multi gpus are such a big rip off, 2 8800GTS only have the power of 1 8800GTX. But people buy the 8800GTX and 8800Ultra, they cost like 2 8800GTS and SLI that anyway. Kinda lame of keeping critizing a new technology that hasn't been perfected yet.

And now their starting to introduce 3 GPU's and 4 GPU's on a single motherboard. Though makes sense why ATI starts releasing that so early before Nvdia. If Nvdia can only offer 2 8800Ultra's on a motherboard then ATI will come back with 4 2900XT's. Wonder how that compares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom