Anyone power supply savy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Corsairs usually cost at least $95. And they're great even at that price. So I'd say that qualifies as a lot of bang for the buck if you ask me..

Seriously though, it's a great power supply that'll last a long time even through plenty of upgrades. Unless you don't want to spend that much, I wouldn't get anything else. Although you really can't spend too much less and still get a decent one. $50 is pretty much the minimum unless you really want to cheap out..

Okay after reading STE's sig link. Taking in alot of other variables. I'm running a very low power system, I just need a 12v rail that has a big enough kick in the @ss to keep my video cards head above water.

STE I noticed in your sig/link that Rosewill hasn't been edited to be on Santa's nice list. However, I've heard recommendations about them from a few people (even in here) and Sora made a few posts about em last month.

The RP550 is a very good budget PSU with 35 amps total on the 12v's which is more than enough. The Xclio Goodpower 500w is also a good PSU though with I think its 32? I would have to look again.

Okay after reading STE's sig link. Taking in alot of other variables. I'm running a very low power system, I just need a 12v rail that has a big enough kick in the @ss to keep my video cards head above water.

STE I noticed in your sig/link that Rosewill hasn't been edited to be on Santa's nice list. However, I've heard recommendations about them from a few people (even in here) and Sora made a few posts about em last month.

Rosewill is on there. And is not on the "to avoid list."

omg... i just reread ur first post... u have a x1950gt... not XT, which was why i recommended the corsair 520 in the first place :) lmao, but a correction on my part a rosewill 550 watt is fine, plus 80$ is an awesome deal plus u have some upgrade-ability if u get some upgrades and such if u get get the corsair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom