i think my proc is dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
yesterday my computer would only boot to the bios loading screen where it says press delete to enter set up and it wouldnt boot so i decided to go into the bios when i looked at my cpu frequencie it said 0000mghz so i went to the ai over clock set it at 10% and booted but still nothing so i re went in the bios and re set it to default and it worked but in intesive things my comp will crash like i cant play 2142 or any of my games for that matter im really worried but at the same time i may be able to con that opteron 170 out off my dad or maybe even a q6600 if its not just my cpu thats dying
but do you guys think that my proc may be dying? its only liek 2 years old

yesterday my computer would only boot to the bios loading screen where it says press delete to enter set up and it wouldnt boot so i decided to go into the bios when i looked at my cpu frequencie it said 0000mghz so i went to the ai over clock set it at 10% and booted but still nothing so i re went in the bios and re set it to default and it worked but in intesive things my comp will crash like i cant play 2142 or any of my games for that matter im really worried but at the same time i may be able to con that opteron 170 out off my dad or maybe even a q6600 if its not just my cpu thats dying
but do you guys think that my proc may be dying? its only liek 2 years old

i doubt it, unless its at a high temps....

maybe u have bad ram?? i got that issue now too :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom