Possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static_11

Fully Optimized
to hook my computer up to a 60" tv (lol?) with a 6800GS? just for sheets and giggles?

I heard it was possible because the resolution on tv's that big don't have a very high resolution.

:) thanks in advance.

If your card has a VGA or DVI output, and your TV has one of those matching connectors...you should be able to hook them up. Not sure how it's going to perform, however.

haha.. well, apparantly it works.

Im on it now. this is sweet haha.. picture taking time.

EDIT:

Haha, nice man xD. Quality doesn't look too bad from what I can tell from the pics.

don't look like 60" looks like 42", and some tvs u can use either VGA,DVI,Component,or s-video to connect your computer to your tv

nope it's a 60" i just had to be really far back to fit it and the computer/chair in the pic as well.

nope it's a 60" i just had to be really far back to fit it and the computer/chair in the pic as well.

Is it hooked up through vga or dvi? I have my 56" through vga and quality is awesome. I rarely touch my dvd player since I can watch all my movies from my pc.

Oh, and the best part.....so cool to browse the web on such a big tv. I do it all the time. Just get yourself a good wireless mouse and kb and you're set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom