Huge exclamation mark at device manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonehelm

Daemon Poster
Hey guys, I need help! In my device manager, there's a yellow exclamation mark beside "Intel Pro wireless 2100 3B PCI mini adapter"...My notebook is a Panasonic CF-T2..and the panasonic download center doesnt support this notebook and not even the japanese official website has the driver for this adapter. I found one on Intel's website and installed it, but it didn't do anything...the exclamation mark is still there. And the driver I downloaded has the EXACT same name as what I am looking for. without this driver for the adapter, I can't go online via wi-fi.

It has no problems going online with a cat5 connected though...that's what amazes me. Any help? Thanks a lot!

While connecting through the Cat5, it goes directly to your phone line. That's why you have there isn't a problem. Have you tried reconnecting your wireless internet? Or running it's setup?

While connecting through the Cat5, it goes directly to your phone line. That's why you have there isn't a problem. Have you tried reconnecting your wireless internet? Or running it's setup?

yes I have, but it won't work because it cannot detect my wireless adapter (which i have installed 1000 times already) but it still won't detect it. The exclamation mark is still at the device manager :(

Thanks for the reply, though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom