CPU Temps for laptop??

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a p4, 71 is only a little hot, but for a c2d or a centrino it is practically on fire.

Everyone needs to chill out.

For the record, mods CAN ban now. Riznarf is enjoying a week's vacation from Tech-Forums that he royally deserved... let's not have anyone else join him. Understood?

totally worth it :) sorry about that by the way.....I just wanted to have some fun

Everyone needs to chill out.

For the record, mods CAN ban now. Riznarf is enjoying a week's vacation from Tech-Forums that he royally deserved... let's not have anyone else join him. Understood?

u can ban me now? better get on ur good side then.... haha

but isn't 70 degrees for a core 2 duo rather high, cuz i'm pretty sure that the t7200 is a core 2 duo.... can u do a coretemp or something like that? my dad usually goes into the high 50's and his is a Pentium M which is what a C2D is based on

shouldn't it be around 20-30 degrees? thats depending on the chip it has, oh and what were those n00bs doing?

Laptops have nowhere near the circulation of a decent laptop. A laptop will always run hotter than the same chip in a desktop case for that reason.

My P4 averages mid 40s at idle and mid 60s at load. I have added a cooling pad, which has fans, blowing straight into the the underside of my laptop when I use it at work or home and that drops the above temps by almost 10c.

oh naughty, oh and @ Riznarf consider buying a laptop cooler and stop messing arounf on TF, TF is a place for helping people not for flaming and being stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom