Blue Screen of Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solved It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Took it to a computer shop and for free of charge he told me it was a fired HDD, he said that he stuck it into his computer and it did the same thing just like mind, well, i just hope they take back this HDD, I give Seagate one more chance.

so it was d harddrive itself den, cuz it was happenenin 2 mine an i bought another 1 an d other 1 workin fine now...any1 knos d cause of dis or dis jus means ur hdd is gonna die :confused:

here's a link 2 my prob...
http://www.imgplace.com/directory/dir305/1185420771.jpg

Solved It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Took it to a computer shop and for free of charge he told me it was a fired HDD, he said that he stuck it into his computer and it did the same thing just like mind, well, i just hope they take back this HDD, I give Seagate one more chance.

I just remembered with my really old Seagate, this happened too. Because when I had my Sony VAIO still, with the old 80gb Seagate HDD, plugged it in and the blue screen came up, went to my friend's house, plugged it in and the blue screen came up. :D

i personally think the error comes up when theyre is a hard drive problem. Usually the files could be corrupt or some sort.
When i did a bad install of xp pro, i got that error. Once i did a clean full install it worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom