Got most of my computer parts today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabb

gone
Got my computer parts today, my thermaltake armor full tower case $155 ( comes with 25 dollar mail in rebate) free shipping, $147 corsair PSU ( 20 dollar mail in rebate ) free shipping, tuniq tower 120 for $50 and MX-1 for $5.

the thermaltake box looked like it was beaten to a senseless pulp, they had many holes all over the box and I feared the tower itself would look like it was thrown into a cement mixer. However upon my surprise the tower didn't have a SINGLE scratch on it amazingly enough...and it was much lighter then i expected for 36 pounds of steel.

Today wasn't really a happy day because all I can do is stare at my computer case...( still need the p35 mobo, processor, sound card, HD and optical drives ). Oh and today also sucked cause I got my catalytic converter in my car stolen while I was at work...but hey...at least my computer tower doesn't have a scratch on it...

I got all of my parts today except for my PSU and CPU. Which should come by Monday if not the end of this week. I know the feeling of not really being able to do anything but stare. It sucks.

I got all of my parts today except for my PSU and CPU. Which should come by Monday if not the end of this week. I know the feeling of not really being able to do anything but stare. It sucks.

what processor did u get?

SAME THING- god.. I hate how they ship everything from their three different warehouses (talking about newegg).

Internal parts came yesterday (2 days after i ordered, 1 day before expected)
Case is coming tommorow (4 days after i ordered, 1 day after expected)

lol.. >_<

Ah yea it sucks Im sure...the day I got my computer I got everything except the CPU cooler heh....i got it 5 days later after christmas.

Wait who steals a catalytic converter? o_O

We just punch ours out

for those of you that didn't know, I didn't order the rest of my parts yet since I am waiting for where/when to order the cpu from. Truly I cannot settle for the q6600 with b3 stepping at any price, if I waited this long I might as well wait longer for g0 stepping...

a very expensive part of the emissions system in the car...sits in between oxygen sensors...you automatically fail inspection every year if its bad

I'm in the same boat as you. I got all my parts except the CPU (e6750) coming tomorrow. Its sitting pretty right now just waitin' for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom