A 32'' Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

objecterror

Daemon Poster
I would like to run a DVI output to a 32'' display, or atleast 26'' LCD t.v, the reasoning behind this monster display is that i can eliminate my huge triniton and fit it on a new desk. Then run things like my cable t.v, dvd player and systems all into one screen!

but, samsung(a favirote of mine) doesn't have many dvi t.vs, any other 'good' t.vs or suggestions?

ok i can't recommend something good in the monitor stage, but i highly recommend that u don't game on that large monitor, expect large amounts of lag .... u need like a vid card upgrade if u intend on it....

Yeh im guessing cause you posted it in this section you might plan to use it for games...

You wouldnt be able to really, i mean you would need probablt an 8800GTX to game on something that huge.

thats not true. you can certainly game on it, because most 32" lcd's are 720p giving a resolution of 1360 by 768 which is less pixels than a 19" lcd at 1440 by 900 (or whatever it is). I have a 37" at 1360 by 768 and run most games decently on it with a 7900gs. Usually, lcd tv's have a vga that you can use and it will work fine in most cases. If you don't like it, or if there is image tearing, you can use a dvi to hdmi adapter if your video card is hdcp enabled.

Love the feedback, so sorry i haven't gotten back to you on the matter further. The entire thing would cost me a bit, considering the new graphics unit i'd have to get, yes the 8800 i believe would be the best idea for me. and by system i mean xbox 360 all plugged into the single unit. Meaning my t.v signal and all of my channels are through one unit. this step is bachelor worthy mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom