Serious computer problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I fourm user is going to be sending me a processor. I only hope it works.. because if it doesn't..then what on earth could the problem be?! I think he is sending me the processor so i might use my $70 to buy a new hd since..i know for a fact that hd seems to make things worse so why not replace it too if i can! ..so if these two changes don't work then.. im going to cry..and cry and cry some more.. lol

I ordered a new HD since I believe someone is sending me a processor (which i can't wait for!) since these are the two things that I either, can't fully check, or like I said 1 HD seemed to make things worse.. I got myself a new one in hopes to elimineateing every problem I can! as it will take a few days..i'll still like suggestions, tips or anymore ideas on still actually descovering the problem though not yet found.. hopefully with the new prcoessor and HD comnig.. things will finally work out for me...

oryt im on page 4 lol i thought it was 1, i see when u mean AGAIN i wouldnt like to type it out lol

have u tired reinstalling windows has it could be boot files on the hard drive are fault n so on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom