BEST fps Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crysis must be out soon..... preorders are everywhere...

Are there 2 versions of Crysis? DX9 and DX10? I'm confused about how that works... are they going to sell DX9 version and another DX10 version? Or do you just buy one and depending on your hardware it uses DX9 or DX10...?

Wow man, you suck. Downloading for personal viewing is one thing. Trying to make a profit off of someone else's hard work is downright immoral. Plus, I can't honestly imagine paying for a bootleg unless it was some obscure movie that I absolutely couldn't find any other way.

Sorry to get all preachy, but I think it's really low to try to make profit off of something you don't deserve it for. And don't you like to occasionally go to the cinema? That's the only real way to see a movie. Home theater is just the second best thing.

Not really movies look great especially BD's on my 103" tv, With 5.1 Surround sound

Not really movies look great especially BD's on my 103" tv, With 5.1 Surround sound

That still isn't doesn't match up to anything like 15.4 x 8.2 m for a standard cinema screen and 16.1 x 22m for Imax. And 5.1 surround on a home system is great for a home system, but it still isn't near the theater quality.

I also hate little kids, annoying people and all the other annoyances of the cinema which is why i would rather watch on my tv

I also hate little kids, annoying people and all the other annoyances of the cinema which is why i would rather watch on my tv

That I can agree with. My last few cinema visits have been riddled with those annoyances. But then again the last two movies I saw at the cinema were Ratatouille and Harry Potter. Next up is Sunshine, so I don't expect many kids to be there.

Crysis must be out soon..... preorders are everywhere...

Are there 2 versions of Crysis? DX9 and DX10? I'm confused about how that works... are they going to sell DX9 version and another DX10 version? Or do you just buy one and depending on your hardware it uses DX9 or DX10...?

Demo mid august, should be out mid sept. I think DX9/10 will be options in the graphics setting menus, but I havent read anything about that tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom