Hard drive from newegg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeeRoMaKi

In Runtime
I need a harddrive from new egg for under $80! and fast so i can order early in hopes it will be shipped today and get here by friday!

Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 (Perpendicular Recording) ST3250620AS 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM

what does (Perpendicular Recording) mean? anything spechial or bad? I just need a normal internal drive to put in my broken computer in hopes that it will help with my computer issues.
or if anyone knows of a great HD for under $80 let me know!

I kinda need something from newegg, since it already has my info, and my credit card is.. not here at the moment so..i wouldn't be able to order form some where else at the moment >_<

also.. is that a good price for that kind of hardrive? i've been useing the hd's in my comp for 4 years so.. hd's have changed a lot with prices and size.. so could really use some imput or even a suggestion from someone if they also use newegg that is and knows which hd would be good for the money

well you should have been specific and said I want a hd only from newegg for $80 or less.

My bad!

well i did say I needed it from newegg :) thank you though.. any feedback would be great.. im at a loss.. plus at a loss to what my computer problem is period but.. people in hardward problems fourm has been helping me out a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom