computer temp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coasterama

Baseband Member
hey guys, what program can i use to see what temp my mother bored is running at, mbm doesent work because it does not support dell 4550 and i cant find another program any ideas?

erm.. have you read any of the other peoples posts from the past week? I know I've answered this like 5 times, but anyways.. those programs read cold, so either way you'll get the wrong temp. If you want the correct temp of your mobo or cpu, check your bios. That is the only way to get the correct temp... these programs read cold. Most of the people that have actually checked to see how close the temps are from the bios to the software, the software is always about 5c off, if not more.

Yeah i did read ur posts but i dont care if they read low, i still would like to know that way if it get close it will beep and tell me, so is thier a program that i can use while in windows? i looked on dell and couldent find one but ill look again

Anything else that will work? I can't get MBM or speed fan to get readings for my CPU. I can only get a hard drive temp with speed fan.

also i dont know but can u overclock a dell 4550? i cant seem to find alot of the options is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom