BEST fps Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can still see a bit of difference with some of the more dynamic lighting in the jungle but the difference isn't nearly as obvious as that hunter comparison. Jesus, I want this game. COD4 makes me want it really bad too.

omg, that hunter video just melted my eyes.
I wish I could play that game, too bad my system isnt that great.

Going back to the topic though:
My best fps games are:
hl2
call of juarez
farcry,
fear and extraction point.
RSLV-is ok
Stalker...not enjoying it at all.

All these are the best fps for now though

i woulda thought your fav game was 300 based on your name, unless ur name was supposed to be Master Chief or something

300 is a sick movie, definitely one of my favorites, but no my names from the halo Spartans, which coincidently were named after the Greek ones lol.

that was one of the best battle movies ever...
THIS IS SPARTAN!!!

Isn't it, "This is Sparta!"? Or are you making fun of Spartan? LOL

Anyway, I think 300 was WAY overrated... I didn't like it. Not enough action. The visual was nice... but that was it.

wolfenstein enemy territory was a fricking amazing multiplayer game...and being free was even more of a shock. I owned with my medic.

Isn't it, "This is Sparta!"? Or are you making fun of Spartan? LOL

Anyway, I think 300 was WAY overrated... I didn't like it. Not enough action. The visual was nice... but that was it.

Hoorah! I wasn't the only one who didn't like it. I thought it was boring and it gets my vote for one of the most ridiculous sex scenes ever filmed. Yeah, it had some cool visuals, but they got very repetitive after a while.

Anyway, back to the topic, so is Battlefield 2 a must have for an FPS fan?

I thought it was boring and it gets my vote for one of the most ridiculous sex scenes ever filmed. Yeah, it had some cool visuals, but they got very repetitive after a while.

Well said, haha. I'm gonna have to try this Bf2. COD2 is tempting. CSS sounds tempting too. But I think I'll save my money for Crysis. heh

Anyone know if the F.E.A.R expansion is any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom