My first build...advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know about the out of stock issues....I am just using the wishlist to show what I'm interested in purchasing...I can wait or get it somewhere else.

On those 2 alternative video cards....they will be able to handle the 21.6 monitor?

APL I did notice you recommended the Corsair 520W on another build post. And the Buy.com price was $20 cheaper than the XClio I have in my list. Are they comparable?

The Corsair is of higher quality, and more trusted. Go for that one, if you like.

I have a questions about the Mitsumi digital card reader/floppy drive. I also got one but can't get it to work. Am I correct that it only needs to interface through the onboard usb port? It has power, but itsn't being recognized.

On the power supply it says it is modular ATX. Is this specific to certain types of motherboards? Or what does it mean?

Power Supply - Corsair 520HX (From buy.com)

Modular means, that you can use any cables that are needed for your system. So if you're not using the second PCI-e cable, for example. You can just take that off, where as a non-modular PSU...you can't, and it's just left standing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom