Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it for my own PC and own everything in sight

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyV04988

Fully Optimized
what would you do if you had a new Intel Quad Core, and it could OC to an absurd 5GHz stable on air?

Can I ask why you're asking this question? Are the new Quads able to run at 5ghz or something?? lol

Edit: Are you saying if we were the ONLY ones to have one of these? If so, I'd just keep it. Who the **** would believe that it can OC to 5ghz. But then you said buy "ANOTHER" one.... meaning there are more Quads able to OC to 5ghz or are you saying another one as in a regular Quad core at 2.4ghz?

This question is vague!!!

haha... Not that I know of. But it just dawned on me that overkill for me might be "priceless" for someone else. I personally would try to sell it and then settle for something more practical. Kind of like, "if someone gave you a monster gaming pc...would you keep it or sell it and come to your senses?" :p These are the turmoils that I wish actually WERE in my life. hahaha...

EDIT: Another meaning... a regular one that was "eh" on OC.

haha... Not that I know of. But it just dawned on me that overkill for me might be "priceless" for someone else. I personally would try to sell it and then settle for something more practical. Kind of like, "if someone gave you a monster gaming pc...would you keep it or sell it and come to your senses?" :p These are the turmoils that I wish actually WERE in my life. hahaha...

EDIT: Another meaning... a regular one that was "eh" on OC.

Ah! There we go! Ok, so yes, who the frikkin heck would believe a CPU to overclock to 5ghz, even with a screenshot, no one would believe it. So therefore, I would keep the 5ghz CPU and be happy with it. Now I can vote!! LOL

At 5ghz, penryn wouldn't have anything on this cpu... I don't think anyway.. haha

not on air...

The question comes down to "how much cash-potential would you sit on for the sake of uber gaming" lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom