Newegg down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"one day sale" lol turned into more like the 12 hour sale. what a marketing ploy. disaster for us (or at least, some of ya'll)...but mm-mmm good for the boys at intel. didnt we have a post about this awhile back? seems like someone figured out they really were going to shoot the ghost. you know, like get everyone all hyped that the prices were going to be so low, then by the time they figure out that isnt really going to happen...they want one so bad they'll just pay whatever for it. i dunno, just a conspiracy theory. sounds pretty accurate tho, at the moment.

Why would it be good for the boys at Intel? They already sold the CPU's in bulk to vendors at $183 a piece. So shouldn't you be saying that it would be good for the boys at Newegg, Zipzoomfly, etc?

PSH, if it was a conspiracy theory like that, they can't fool me cuz I'm buying something else. e6750 can kiss my a$$ goodbye.

so the prices dropped... and then shot back up another 80 bucks? man that's messed up. Oh well, won't be until about next month that im rebuilding anyway.

e6750 was $235, it dropped after a day to $225. Lets see what the price on it is tomorrow. This is ridiculous... they should just keep it at $200.

yes alot of people dont think of sites like Mwave, meaning they have a higher supply making them have a lower price

dont expect the G0 steppings for a while, if you cant wait just go ahead and buy the B3 stepping theres isnt much difference between them, you will get virtually the same performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom