Newegg down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do we have any confirmation that the new stock at Newegg is even G0? I mean it better be if they are selling it for those obscene amounts.

So do we have any confirmation that the new stock at Newegg is even G0? I mean it better be if they are selling it for those obscene amounts.

Even if is you think is worth it paying that kind of money for a G0 stepping?!? July 22 was suppose to be a "drop price day" not a raise one.

I already hate that day & month :rolleyes: :laughing: .

"one day sale" lol turned into more like the 12 hour sale. what a marketing ploy. disaster for us (or at least, some of ya'll)...but mm-mmm good for the boys at intel. didnt we have a post about this awhile back? seems like someone figured out they really were going to shoot the ghost. you know, like get everyone all hyped that the prices were going to be so low, then by the time they figure out that isnt really going to happen...they want one so bad they'll just pay whatever for it. i dunno, just a conspiracy theory. sounds pretty accurate tho, at the moment.

"one day sale" lol turned into more like the 12 hour sale. what a marketing ploy. disaster for us (or at least, some of ya'll)...but mm-mmm good for the boys at intel. didnt we have a post about this awhile back? seems like someone figured out they really were going to shoot the ghost. you know, like get everyone all hyped that the prices were going to be so low, then by the time they figure out that isnt really going to happen...they want one so bad they'll just pay whatever for it. i dunno, just a copnspiracy theory. sounds pretty accurate tho, at the moment.

Taking advantages of desperate people that just want to get the item they want...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom