BEST fps Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
word. i play on BFS, spec-ops, wmd, alot of others that run city maps/infantry. dont like vehicles too much. which is why im still a sgt mjr. lol
my game name is chingadera, maybe i'll see ya on there Panzer. i'll try the insomnia, i think i have seen that one before. definitely seen fmj.

Yeah, ill look for ya. My bf2 name is TyP_O PanzerKammander.. seems to end up being my name for everything lol.

lol Im only a First Sgt.. I dont play all that much anymore, play more oblivion than anything now, and when I do its ussually sniper. Besides I dont hack or cheat, or do too much spawncamping like some of those guys.

hey cool yeah.
yeah the hackers make me sick.
my clan runs a server, and we catch hackers like trout. the only problem is, some of the hackers dont just hack bf2, ya know what im sayin? and they dont like being called out and exposed when you can prove it, like...AT ALL.
i'll camp every once in awhile. not like, in the spawn, but somewhere you may run by to get out. i dont think that really counts. i call spawncamping laying in the spawn with a saw 5 feet from where people pop up.

hey cool yeah.
yeah the hackers make me sick.
my clan runs a server, and we catch hackers like trout. the only problem is, some of the hackers dont just hack bf2, ya know what im sayin? and they dont like being called out and exposed when you can prove it, like...AT ALL.
i'll camp every once in awhile. not like, in the spawn, but somewhere you may run by to get out. i dont think that really counts. i call spawncamping laying in the spawn with a saw 5 feet from where people pop up.

Yeah I get what your saying. The big problem on sharqi is the US side always comes and spawn rapes the mec chopper until they can grab it for themselves. 4 out of 5 times with both choppers US will win. lol

So COD4 is modern day warefare rather than the other WWII era... should be so much better. They even have "assault rifles with laser sights, claymore mines, .50 caliber sniper rifles, M-249 SAW machine guns, M203 grenade launchers and accessories like night-vision goggles and ghillie suits". Should be a fun game.

Yup.

I was reading there are multiplayer perks, like one is that when its turned on, when you die/get killed, your character falls to the ground, but whips out his pistol for a few last shots before you either die, or he puts another bullet in you. Plus you can shoot through walls, like soft wood/glass/roofs, and depending on what you have selected you can have it so the bullets are almost as effective as if they where not going through anything. Looks fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom