Serious computer problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
front takes air in, the one in the back is blowing it out, then the sidefan blows at the mobo.
and yes, idle temps when looking at the bios

First, I thought it could've been overheating and that the computer shuts down because of the particular reason, but it seems like your computer is at a good idle temperature. What's the load temperature when you play games?

I don't really have a way to check, it basicly shuts off as soon as the game and don't know a program that'd be able to tell me..

Yeah, I can never find a problem remotely simulor to my own problem it's always a little differnt and to hard to tell if its the same problem cause none are like concistent cause my shutdowns are random, theirs usualy has a pattern

yeah i've read a lot, most of them usualy end up being power supply or videocard problems, but i've eliminated those from my problem.
i'm actually still reading some, i've posed this on 4 other sites, and reading meny site posts.. but this is the most unnusal problem that i can't find a "common" fix for.. or even a post that resembeles my problem. like for example the closest one i've found to my problem, was a HD problem, and though i've found out one of my HD's make it worse it seems his HD didn't shut down the pc, it froze it.. and mines totaly shutting down so.. it';s differnt... i keep finding differnt things that don't resemble my problem in other peoples posts.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom