BEST fps Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally like nagasama said, bf2142 is totally different, the guns dont react right to me, its not realistic at all, then again it is a future shooter which has been overdone, and relativly poorly for that matter. I still think ea should have made a sequal to bf2 in modern times, with new maps, new features.. maybe CTF mode, more unlocks, maybe some character customization (tired of being a racist everytime I kill a support/at guy).

Totally like nagasama said, bf2142 is totally different, the guns dont react right to me, its not realistic at all, then again it is a future shooter which has been overdone, and relativly poorly for that matter. I still think ea should have made a sequal to bf2 in modern times, with new maps, new features.. maybe CTF mode, more unlocks, maybe some character customization (tired of being a racist everytime I kill a support/at guy).

word. bf2142 very poorly done. looks like a four year old came up with the graphics. bf2 special forces is pretty killer, tho.

I loved BF2 but it still had enough in it that could have been improved with a sequel. I agree I never bought into the futuristic 2142. Maybe they should have done a 2042 with only slightly improved tech so that we could base it in some kind of reality.

I would say CS:S for Pc, but my favorite of all FPS's is definately halo, as if my name didn't give that away.

i woulda thoguht youre fav game was 300 based on your name, unless ur name was supposed to be Master Chief or something

Warrock, BF2, BF2142, FEAR..... im hearing alot of good things about CSS im going to have to try that ..... one game i advise you to stay away from is Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter OMFG that game SUCKS GORRILLA NUTZ....... i hated that FPS for the PC it may be better on Xbox 360 but im not one to play FPS's on consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom