New Processors on Newegg are up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the e6750 was 200 on newegg at noon, as soon as i refreshed the page to see it at 210, i ordered right away, taking no chances to let it rise even more

I didn't even get to see the original $200 price. I saw it at $210 this afternoon, then refreshed to see it at $225. So now I'm going to wait a week or two.

My Opty is plenty fast for me. it will hold me until my next build spring of '08. Its a helluva lot more reliable than some other chips i have had and it packs a wallop.

wtf i thought they were supposed to be cheap now? did the price cuts just last a day?
"one day only sale" lol. i really dont know what im talking about but i think its hilarious.
oh my goodness i am falling out of my chair...sorry guys.

LoL You know it will be the other way around in a few months, when amd busts out phenom, and all us amd fans are like omg hurry up drop in price.. oh no it went up again! :(. All the intel guys will be like what a bunch of flaming fanboys.

LoL You know it will be the other way around in a few months, when amd busts out phenom, and all us amd fans are like omg hurry up drop in price.. oh no it went up again! :(. All the intel guys will be like what a bunch of flaming fanboys.

nah, they'll all be buying AMD too lol look at my other posts about the fx-62. aka another argument and quoting contest between myself and maroon1 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom