help, installing a case fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech-man

In Runtime
i have bought case fan but the screws which came with that does not fit on the holes of the fan..

imgp1017no3.jpg

imgp1016br0.jpg

and have installed it with proper way and space ?

Hello,

The screw mount holes on the fan are not threaded. You need to drive each screw through each hole on the fan to create an internal screw thread.

You may need to use force. While creating internal screw threads on the fan, plastic shavings will fall away from the fan, so it's a good idea to do it on a table where you can easily clear away plastic shavings.

oooh,, fan companies are wow .. they want us to do some work and...
and have i installed it to proper way and space ?
this is where we place fan ??

friends. I have a question my normal temp of cpu is around 50 and when i have turned on that fan it increases my cpu and motherboard temperature rather than decreasing.. so what i am doing wrong..

Did you check to see if your fan is pushing out air? There should be an intake and an exhaust fan. To check and see if it's pushing out the air, get a tissue paper and put it near the fan.

yup fan is blowing air out.. still, now cpu temperature is bit down because i have clean it over there but motherboard temperature is still higher than usual.. effect of summer ???

So still I'm concerned about case fan...

IS it good to have case fan..?
what's the advantage of having CASE fan..?

I talked to the seller of that fan about my Pc temperature, he told me that your motherboard temperature is higher while using that because it need power and that gets via motherboard so that could be the reason he told me.. so
please help me... I don't have any idea about that ..

you need that exhaust fan so that cold air can travel into your computer cooling the components, that air gets hot and is blown out of your system via that exhaust fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom