BEST fps Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing I didn't like about COD is that there is NO scope weapons... game would have been the BEST if they had like a sniper rifle. HAHA

i hate snipers in bf2. i stab them, bag them, then take their claymores and use them against their team. i hate snipers. unless im one lol. then i heart snipers.
doesnt COD2 have a sniper rifle? i have it, but since i reformatted my hdd i hvaen't loaded it back up.

p.s. halo for the xbox is one of the best games ever made.

i hate snipers in bf2. i stab them, bag them, then take their claymores and use them against their team. i hate snipers. unless im one lol. then i heart snipers.
doesnt COD2 have a sniper rifle? i have it, but since i reformatted my hdd i hvaen't loaded it back up.

p.s. halo for the xbox is one of the best games ever made.

I agree... I just wanted a rifle so I could use it.... nobody else. LOL

I play alot of bf2, used to play the **** out of bf1942.. I tried bf2142 but they noobified it, way too easy to get points, alot of the players are real noobs. I imagine around september crysis will be on alot of peoples lists, assuming they can run it, and ea didnt totally fook with crytek the developer.

I play alot of bf2, used to play the **** out of bf1942.. I tried bf2142 but they noobified it, way too easy to get points, alot of the players are real noobs. I imagine around september crysis will be on alot of peoples lists, assuming they can run it, and ea didnt totally fook with crytek the developer.

Not too much easier to get points but there are many more ranks. If you haven't played since the demo you should really try it again...

Don't mention Crysis... I drool.

Not too much easier to get points but there are many more ranks. If you haven't played since the demo you should really try it again...

Don't mention Crysis... I drool.

I have bf2142, and i have played it a few times, but It doesnt feel like battlefield, perhaps its the whole sci fi theme, and the way you get ranks and stuff, its just not battlefield imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom