Aleluya ordering my rig at last!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanto

Daemon Poster
Just to let you guys know that I will be ordering soon(today most likely), now that the so infamous CPUs from Intel have arrived, here are the parts of my new PC code named ( Orihime )

Newegg.com - EVGA 768-P2-N831-AR GeForce 8800GTX 768MB 384-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Video Card - Retail

Newegg.com - G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail

Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3R LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

Newegg.com - Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775 Processor - Retail

Newegg.com - ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro 92mm CPU Cooler - Retail

Any input, thoughts, comments are all appreciate :)

Note:
- Regarding the GTX, I have been struggling for the past month whether or not I should get it, I got to the conclusion that I got 3 choices in this matter:

1. Wait until the 9xxx series comes out and buy one but this will be at "premium price tag" just like when the GTX arrived last November around $600 - $630 (correct me in the price if I'm wrong)

2. Wait until the 9xxx series but buy an GTX instead of a 9xxx.

3. Buy it now since there is no point in waiting more even though in November they new cards might come out.

<Thnx for listen and taking your time reading my thread :D ;) . >

If it was me, I would get a 8800GTS 320, and then save up for a 9 series GTX...but I will wait a little longer for the premiums to go down. A 8800GTS should hold you for that long too.

I guess it's a matter if you can wait or not. For me, I can wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom