BEST fps Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need to get cs:s.
i play the crap out of bf2.
also like the golden oldie hidden and dangerous lol. download for free the entire game/patches/expansions at fileshack. woot woot. one of my first games years ago.

DUDE I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT PLAYED THAT!
whats your gamename?

For what it's worth, I LOVE Wolfenstein, but then again I have been playing Wolfenstein since the first version came out in 1992 or whatever it was waaaaay back then.

BF2 FTW.

I like because of the speed of play. you actually have time to think and coordinate with your teammates (gotta love TeamSpeak/Ventrilo). Plus, playing in a clan with steady people improves not only your own game, but makes it more enjoyable overall.

Playing FEAR at the moment, but its definately not the best.

Suprisingly the most fun i had was C&C: Renegades. I dont think it was the best game, but muliplayer had alot of teamwork and was actually very of social...my god i sound like a nerd.

Dude do you still play Renegade? I play the game all the time when I have time. If you still play I have the same name on there as here.

For the time I thought the single player was decent but I still think it has the best multiplayer for a game overall. The defending and attacking bases from different angles is awesome. And when a key building is taken out everything changes.

and i hope some deschebag doesn't come along and say halo or ima be ****ed

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Hm... out of all the games I think I read bf2 and cs:s the most.... better try those out once I build my system.

Also, does anyone know if Call of Duty 2: Big Red One is any good? Is the regular COD2 good? I have the first Call of Duty and that was pretty fun...

edit: WTF.... I must be so behind... I didn't even know they had COD3 out.... and now a COD4.

edit: ahhh! are these not out for the PC??

cs:s for me. Especailly if you play that game in CAL you take the game to a new level of fun and organization (like pubs are organized haha)

Battlefield series is the best that I have played. C:SS and any other steam game are pretty much linear twitch games. Battlefield games are more tactics and teamwork. People come at you from many more angles, it's much more fun.

Hope this helps you

Aliens vs Predator 2. IMO, I think it's one of the best I've played so far =D. It's quite old, but there's still quite a few people that play online (including me). Red Faction 2 is also a good one... CS:S is pretty good...and Doom 3 =).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom