newegg = Q6600 out of stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love/hate Walmart - They are the bossiest people for suppliers to deal with. I bet they told the publisher - You will provide us with X amount of books at x amount of money or we won't carry it. There's very little negotiation with those people.

Well, they've got the power to do that. It's good for consumers bad for most everyone else.

Just because Newegg is out of stock right now doesnt mean they wont be getting more of the B3's in. Even if they are supplied directly by Intel, there is a good chance that Intel still has quite a few of the old stock to clear out first, so check those product numbers carefully if you are looking for the newer Go stepping version. Based on the other Go stepping chips I would assume it will have a 0050 added (i.e. q6650), but I havent seen anything official to indicate that. Just a hunch.

To bad that's a B3, just wait tomorrow I bet the G0 it'll be on Newegg.

we can only hope...right now I got 4 out of 9 of my required items,

Items I have:
thermaltakearmor case
corsair 620 watt HX PSU
MX-1 thermal paste
tuniq tower 120

Items that I need:
Giga-P35C-DS3R Mobo
Seagate 7200.10 HD
2 Sony drives, 1 dvd burner, the other a dvd drive
X-Fi extreme gamer sound card
and of course the Q6600 processor with G0 stepping

ive changed my build. i'm going with a GTX also and a EVGA 680i mobo. i had though about getting a QX6700. that depends on if newegg will let me put that on a line of credit or not, if so then imma grab another GTX and a 2nd harddrive ;)

This is my absolute last piece of hardware I need. So here's hoping newegg gets these G0's in soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom