WTF! July 22nd and No E6x50 Series on Newegg

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyCurious

Daemon Poster
What gives?? I thought out of all the websites, Newegg would have the new CPU's ready to go by July 22nd. This is BS.

Edit: My guess is that they are trying to sell off their old stock so they don't lose money. Kind of pi$$ed about this... better be out atleast by the end of next week.

lol @ the people waiting for today.

haha, other websites seem to be selling them. But this actually works out with my schedule... I have about 3 exams/final exams coming up within the next two weeks... If I order the CPU now, dang... I know I'll be distracted wanting to build right away. I guess I'd rather order them in a week so I do well on my exams... haha.

Why is the E6750 around $215 and the E6700 $300+? Every place I've looked the E6750 is cheaper when every review places the E6750 ahead of the E6700 by a smidgen.

Am I right to assume within a few weeks the E6700 will be a little cheaper than the new E6750?

Sorry if this has been discussed or answered to death.

Why is the E6750 around $215 and the E6700 $300+? Every place I've looked the E6750 is cheaper when every review places the E6750 ahead of the E6700 by a smidgen.

I guess they are hoping some noob will come along and buy the e6700. I'm sure they paid more for the e6700 than they did for e6750... so yeah.

Am I right to assume within a few weeks the E6700 will be a little cheaper than the new E6750?

I would think so...

wow f*cking relax people, it'll drop in price, just give it time...newegg is a huge site that needs to be updated..just chill out

wow f*cking relax people, it'll drop in price, just give it time...newegg is a huge site that needs to be updated..just chill out

Of course it will drop, but I'm just annoyed that it wasn't July 22. They obviously have a plan, the big sites aren't selling them yet.... and I'm sure they have a good reason for it.

Edit: I bet they made some more $$$ (today) from impatient people who saw there was no new CPU's on Newegg today and purchased some 2.13ghz c2d. I bet by the hundreds. lol

Of course it will drop, but I'm just annoyed that it wasn't July 22. They obviously have a plan, the big sites aren't selling them yet.... and I'm sure they have a good reason for it.

Maybe newegg doesn't want to loose money for its initial processor investments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom