q6600 e6850 benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
the main thing you want to do here is make your build become more future proof. so i think we should be rec. the q6600 if u have that lil extra cash and will be future gaming. as of next year a dual core might be like having a single core right now. hardly any games/apps are 4 core supported, there is still a long way before game and apps start reaching out to the deep edges of those cores and start taking them to their full potential. theres alot of people saying get this cpu and whatnot for now then upgrade to new cpus later on.... but y alot of cpus constantly when u could spend a lil more and not buy as often.

the main thing you want to do here is make your build become more future proof. so i think we should be rec. the q6600 if u have that lil extra cash and will be future gaming. as of next year a dual core might be like having a single core right now. hardly any games/apps are 4 core supported, there is still a long way before game and apps start reaching out to the deep edges of those cores and start taking them to their full potential. theres alot of people saying get this cpu and whatnot for now then upgrade to new cpus later on.... but y alot of cpus constantly when u could spend a lil more and not buy as often.

You have the same philosophy that i have scrambled in my head. Don't wait for hardware. If you like to buy something temporary and wait, convince evga to take over the pc market and use the step up program for every component and extend the deal maybe 5 years. Otherwise go with the q.

You have the same philosophy that i have scrambled in my head. Don't wait for hardware. If you like to buy something temporary and wait, convince evga to take over the pc market and use the step up program for every component and extend the deal maybe 5 years. Otherwise go with the q.

actually im not a big uprade person. i would rather wait till my build gets really old. maybe to to equivelent of my p4 2.8ghz system then upgrade to a really good one. makes u feel good going from one to next.

i will probably upgrade my parts one at a time, until the processor need a new socket or sumthin then i gotta get a couple new parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom