TF Advanced Section Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they would find another forum, good, they would have just been a bane anyway.

I thought we accomplished this before. Yes, we were all noobs at one point, we were all dumb at one point, but the new "TF2" is apparently not for noobs. And noobs or not, it's still a good idea to only be able to reply to messages. Thats what the AdultSwim message boards do.

maybe when a user trys to register for TF2, it should be entirely based on their performance of normal TF, by moderators discretion. those who are fairly active posters, who post useful/interesting posts should be allowed to register.

those who are new and want to register for TF2 would have to spend a while posting useful stuff on TF, and no spammer is going to bother to do that, just so they can get one spam post on TF2 before they get banned.

Reviving an old subject...

Any other suggestions, or any old ones still sound good?

An "advanced" section has been created, but is not open to members yet. While this area will be by invitation, member input is very important.

b1gapl should have posted his rep points thing here, btw an addition to that... u should do it how ziff davis media does their forum ranking stuff, u kow it shows their posts amount and a bar with points showing their rep, and a corresponding number to go with it... (u might have a hard time understanding what i said because my explanation stinks... but go to pcmag.com forums and see what i mean)

I've seen several examples of it. Rep points will be forum wide when they are installed.

I've seen several examples of it. Rep points will be forum wide when they are installed.

wow... ur never on this late.... but um... i think this maybe necessary, also can u make the rep point a requirement for the buy/sell forum (when u install it) because we can avoid forum scams, u might wanna do taht for everything on the forum that has requirements

Something has definitely gonna have to be done with B/S/T, and I think DMo has something in mind for it.

I am on late because I don't have to go to work tomorrow. But my bed is calling me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom