Windows Dreamscene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i am a member as well. I use it for all sort of things. Object Dock, Windowsblinds and some other things. I never had a problem but i remember 4 years ago before i bought my membership that i could only download 20MB. Even clearing my cookies didnt help.

I guess things have chagned on the site in 4 years. :D

Dreamscene sucks takes over 12% CPU and 100mb of ram at mine.

1GB RAM DDR
PENTIUM IV 3.06 GHZ
HDD 330GB
ATI RADEON 512mbyte DDR2 X1600 AGP

No it doesnt. I noticed a CPU increase of 3% and a RAM increase of less than 50K. Dont use such a large video file and you wont have that problem.

I used the fireish dreamscene and it only made my cpu go up about 2% and RAM maybe 3-4mb.

At elast i am not the only one who thinks that those are some large amounts that his went up. Mine was barely noticeable. Even on my laptop.

At elast i am not the only one who thinks that those are some large amounts that his went up. Mine was barely noticeable. Even on my laptop.

yeah it was on my laptop to but I had to turn it off because it reduced battery life. also, I have a dedicated GPU, not integrated so maybe that had something to do with it.

Well i turned it off in my laptop as well. Same reson battery life. I also have a dedicated GFX card in mine. So that doesnt make the difference. Cause on my desktop with my GFX (Non dedi) it still doesnt use that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom