few more days ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
For your memory you should either get Crucial Ballistix or G.Skill, but Crucial is way better. :D I guess everything seems fine, the video card could be a 8800gts "320mb". And for the case, that's fine unless you want to go with a Xclio Windtunnel. You could probably buy a Fan Controller to set your Antec 900 fan's on high or low.

For your memory you should either get Crucial Ballistix or G.Skill, but Crucial is way better. :D I guess everything seems fine, the video card could be a 8800gts "320mb". And for the case, that's fine unless you want to go with a Xclio Windtunnel. You could probably buy a Fan Controller to set your Antec 900 fan's on high or low.

i wouldn't say WAYY better, the HZ and the Ballistix are practically equal, unless ur comparing the NQ's to the Ballistix, but way better still is an extreme...

I have been reading some good things about Geil memory. I am sure that as more people buy it and OC with it that it will become more recommended. As for the price, it's a good price but unless you have or know someone with personal experience I am not sure I would jump feet first and grab it. I am still a huge fan of Crucial Ballistix. Gskill is another very good brand but it comes down to personal choice. Both are extremely good overclockable ram kits, I just prefer Crucial because Micron makes them and well they have been making memory for a long time and are pretty much the leaders in the DRAM market in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom