AGEIA PhysX, worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no... i dropped higher level classes.... now i have to try less and have more gaming time :)

if you think those are hard wait till you get to a university.

i never did anything in highschool and i still came out 3rd of my class with a 4.5GPA i got to a university and i flunked out because i was too lazy to do the work and go to class. so now i go to a community college for a degree in nursing then i'll be going for my bachelors

i never did anything in highschool and i still came out 3rd of my class with a 4.5GPA i got to a university and i flunked out because i was too lazy to do the work and go to class. so now i go to a community college for a degree in nursing then i'll be going for my bachelors

4.5 GPA????

honors classes are weighted.

Thats the main reason why I dropped honors Physics.. AP, our equivalent to honors isnt weighted... and some of the colleges around here look primarily at the gpa and less at the classes... meh, you go to a nice sounding school than it sounds lol.

W00t for the fostering of mediocrity.

isn't the highest GPA a 4.0. i'm pretty sure it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom