Photoshop animation

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawaiian style

In Runtime
anyone have a link as to where they teach how to make animation using photoshop. i tryed google... but thats all the easy stuff. im looking for more advanced and better looking. im trying to make really nice signatures. so yeah, ty for the time and effort.

its easy if you want to use gimp, or if you like the interface of photoshop--gimpshop. each layer is a frame, so just save it as a gif and click the box that says "save as an animation"

GIMP is a great application. Those sites also have some tutorials for that as well. But that said GIMP doesnt have all the bells and whistles that Photoshop does. I have used them both and PS is a bit easier for me to use.

(You're wrong there buddy ;).)

I use PhotoShop (NOT ImageReady) for animation all the time... No, I don't have CS3, it's CS2 I'm using. Just go to Window > animation, and the animation window will pop-up at the bottom of the screen (default position).

I don't have any links for animation in PS, as I just taught myself, so I dunno what exactly you want for 'advanced' animation. Sprite animations (well, that's fairly easy, but dunno if you think it's advanced or not)? IM me if you need some help =).

Okay so i have not done animation thru Photoshop. But why use it n Photoshop when Imageready can do it so much easier. Plus i sue CS2 not CS3 as well. :p

But why use it n Photoshop when Imageready can do it so much easier

I actually like to use PS's rather than IR's because I still have all of my graphics-editting tools at hand =P. Only time I use ImageReady is when I have to open an animation (photoshop compresses it to 1 frame/layer for some reason), and then I just hit the "Edit in PhotoShop" button to transfer to PS, so I can do my editing xD.

Well i use that little button they have in PS. Where it transfers teh image to IR for you. From there i can do all my animation tweaks i want. If i find something i want to tweak in PS they have a button in IR that will transfer it right back to PS for you. So basically it is only a hit of a button to do what i do. An extra click isnt much. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom