Writer Softwares!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom555

In Runtime
Hi,
I have some pc magzines. There i see only one name mention for DVD/CD Burning software...its Nero!
I had one of its version 6 installed on my pc and i did used it. But i wasn't satisfied with its performance as it degraded my writer and even produced some errors in event viewer.
Then i even checked out version 7 a few days ago! Its package covers a wide variety and consumed a lot of RAM. That made a few of my programs to act weird! Even the system shut out the explorer for a while. I had to uninstall the nero 7 and run system restore!
Now as things are looking good, isn't there any other alternative software which is similar to nero! I am here talking just about the writer only not the other softwares which are packaged with it.
I have used some low profile softwares and they too are not convincingly good in performance!
Do you have any ideal software which you have previously used?

-------------------
phantom

There are plenty of them out there. Just need to know what you are burning. ISO, music, DVD's...the choice is vast.

ImgBurn is a great free ISO burner. It can burn other things as well.
Roxio is the other major burning applicaiton. That is Nero's major competator.
Alcohol 54% or 120% is the top of the line ISO maker/burner.

There are a few others out there as well. These are the ones i have used and prefer to use. As they are easy to sue and accomplish jsut about everythign you can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom