can someone help me build a $1400 RIG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for one, get the p35-ds3r mobo <<<< MUST GET THIS, everyone agrees, right?? LOL
gskill hz's
8800gts
and rest is up to you

edit: everyone's budget is huge.... $1400 can get you pretty much best of everything w/o overdoing it like a uneducated ret@rd... LOL

I disagree I say you get the p35C-ds3r mobo. Its won all the competitions and is just 30 bucks more for DDR3 and Penryn support making it way more future proof!

for one, get the p35-ds3r mobo <<<< MUST GET THIS, everyone agrees, right?? LOL
gskill hz's
8800gts
and rest is up to you

edit: everyone's budget is huge.... $1400 can get you pretty much best of everything w/o overdoing it like a uneducated ret@rd... LOL

1400 can't get you the best of everything, even my 2000 budget leaves me lacking in a few things ( expensive water cooling solution to bring down the temps even more ( got the tuniq tower 120 ), not a super high class full sized case ( got the thermalarmor case ), didn't get a WD raptor even, or one of those crazy quad core processors with no multiplier lock. Also got a GTX instead of an ultra...

Decide for yourself if is worth it or not.
Diamond Viper 2900 XT 1GB Performance

8800GTX from eVGA have right now an instant saving of $30 plus $30 mail in-rebate, you are getting the card for $486.99 after $30.00 Mail-In Rebate, not bad.

actually i think u might wanna pickup that xt, seriously it emits loads of heat and all that, but u should get an aftermarket solution, because my prediction is that the 2900xtx coming out soon will be an overclocked 1 gb XT, like the 512mb XTX is an overclocked 512mb xt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom