Need Help Building Gaming PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpacifistx

Beta member
Hi all, I'm a young gamer looking to build my own computer. I've been playing PC games for a long time but i'm completely clueless when it comes to the internal make up of a computer. I have about a 1.5k - 2.5k to build my own gaming computer and I was wondering if maybe someone could maybe guide me in the right direction of what to get or maybe even tell me the best combination of parts i can get for my budget. All help is greatly apperciated =)

Hi all, I'm a young gamer looking to build my own computer. I've been playing PC games for a long time but i'm completely clueless when it comes to the internal make up of a computer. I have about a 1.5k - 2.5k to build my own gaming computer and I was wondering if maybe someone could maybe guide me in the right direction of what to get or maybe even tell me the best combination of parts i can get for my budget. All help is greatly apperciated =)

For an mid-gamer PC, look at my signature spec in GREEN, I paid around $1100 for the whole thing and it's a good system. Although I haven't built it yet, I did order the parts.

edit: for a high-end gamer pc, change the cpu to a e6850 or q6600 and get a 320mb/640mb 8800gts/gtx. And maybe gskill RAM for best overclocking abilities. Oh yeah, and aftermarket cooling fans... I don't think you need to spend 2.5k on any computer system. A 1.8k should be MAX.... imo

also don't be a buffoon, don't blow more than 1.5k on ur system,

heres a decent game:

q6600
8800gts 320mb
p35-ds3r
corsair 620
500gb HD
tuniq tower 120
coolermaster elite 330
cucial ballisitix 2 gb KIT

Status
Not open for further replies.