Since MX-1 is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats not just a paste i hope you know that...

i have no idea if its good though, i would just stick to as5 but thats me.

if u want it asap, u'll have to get AS5, however u could wait, and hit that notify when in stock thing

if u want it asap, u'll have to get AS5, however u could wait, and hit that notify when in stock thing

I mean I guess I could wait since Im probably not going to build a computer on exactly the 22nd, ( more so the following week ), I'm wondering however how long newegg takes to restock since I have a feeling it won't be for a month or two. Also I'm now understanding the differance between thermal adhesive compared to thermal grease, do I need both for the tuniq tower?

I mean I guess I could wait since Im probably not going to build a computer on exactly the 22nd, ( more so the following week ), I'm wondering however how long newegg takes to restock since I have a feeling it won't be for a month or two. Also I'm now understanding the differance between thermal adhesive compared to thermal grease, do I need both for the tuniq tower?

i thought they restocked every week?? ask some1 who buys from there a lot

you only need one for the tuniq, choose one or the other, the tuniq comes with thermal paste already however it is crap, by an aftermarket one

i thought they restocked every week?? ask some1 who buys from there a lot

you only need one for the tuniq, choose one or the other, the tuniq comes with thermal paste already however it is crap, by an aftermarket one

so I can use thermal grease or thermal adhesive for the tuniq tower? Why do they have both anyhow?

so I can use thermal grease or thermal adhesive for the tuniq tower? Why do they have both anyhow?

Like vernong said, the Tuniq has thermal paste included, but it isn't great. I don't think it has a thermal adhesive. So it's recommended you get AS5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom