q6600 e6850 benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I gotta say is if they do sell it for $266 we can really rub it in that Bot guys face since he had some very strong opinions contrary to the "266 theory"

Hahaha, maybe you could start a thread about "I told you so...bot."

or it could be the other way around...

if your gonna to buy a e6850 for 377(aus dollars) the quad is basically the same price, the quad is a better bang for your buck at that price. also who no's how far away the the wolfdales and yorkfields are. if u can spend the same and get a quad core even if its not as good as the upcoming its still better than nay of the c2d series. o/c to 3GHz is great and will last u a while

yeah i agree, even tho the c2d o/c higher they only double the ghz for games eg. a e6750 at 2.66 owuld o/c to 3.6 say which the game would sort of use it as 7.2. where as the new games like crysis would sort of use the q6600 2.4 say o/c to 3.2 , would be like having 12.8. thats y the quads r better for future games coz they take use of all four cores. notice how much better it was in lost planet becoz it uses 4 cores.

kobe....You don't add up all the core's speeds that way. The game would just simply use all of them at the same time, but not in the way, that it's like 7GHz combined power, or 12.

All I gotta say is if they do sell it for $266 we can really rub it in that Bot guys face since he had some very strong opinions contrary to the "266 theory"

correct, ask fadetoblack, i already proved bot wrong a while ago, with an article bot provided :)

so if I o/c my soon to be e6750 to 3.65 it will do better in crysis and oblivion than a q6600 at 3.0

It will probably do better in Oblivion, but not Crysis....as Crysis takes advantage of more cores, I believe.

It will probably do better in Oblivion, but not Crysis....as Crysis takes advantage of more cores, I believe.

and Halo and Halo 2 and Soldier Front and Oblivion

future games the q6600 will be ur choice..... (but not Halo 3 ;) thats for a q6600, wait i mean Wolfdale!!!)

im not sayin it adds like that im just sayin, new games read them as more powerful coz they uses more cores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom