X1950XT 256MB speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao :) u got a language infraction hahaha i got 2

anyways is the x1950xt that bad on temps, i know its awesome when it games, but i'm worried that its loud and hot.... (not like that :)) cuz i'm considering one....

i got 2 infractions =P

just to tell you guys. the card never goes over 65C when gaming it only goes up to 75-80C when doing the AtiTool 3d test. but ill still change the fan because even at low speed the fan is still pretty loud AND im planning to OC it.

I wouldn't say it's that hot, I get the same temps on my x1900gt. If you were to get something new though, get the vf900

i am soooooooooooooooooo disappointed at how the vf900 cooled my x1950xt. its true that it is extremely quiet but it cools worst than the stock cooler.

Stock cooler: 100% fan speed
idle=56C
load=74C
VRM load=62C

VF900: 100% fan speed
idle=44C
load=82C
VRM load=90C

whats even worst about this cooler is that is expells heat inside the case instead of outside so it heats up my opteron 144 to 47C

doesnt the x1950xt come with a peltier on it? If it did y would you remove it? the 1950xt runs hot as heck from what i heard

no... the x1950xt doesnt come with a peltier...

does it? because when i was removing the stock HSF i didnt see one..

so this isn't the card you have?
1424104902ge0.jpg

oh ok thats why your card is running hot the one i posted is the GECUBE model comes with a TEC and dual fans on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom