Does Any1 Know How To Install The Big Typhoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

KlNGPlN

In Runtime
Does any1 know how to install those H Plates on that heatsink, use that foam pad, mines didnt come with any instructions.

You have to actually take our the motherboard. The h plate goes in the back as support while the HSF goes on top screwing onto the h plate. The foam pad goes in the back, between the h plate and the motherboard.

i have this yellow thing that is around the cpu, and the h plate fits on top of that with no problem ... do i still need to remove the mobo?

you have to remove your motherboard because you have to put the back plate on the backside of the motherboard and thats where ite screws get put in
i would just try thermaltakes website

you have to remove your motherboard because you have to put the back plate on the backside of the motherboard and thats where ite screws get put in
i would just try thermaltakes website

not on there site, my mobo doesnt have holes i can pop out from the other end though

you really shouldn't have bought it if you have no idea how to install it at all. I think theres online documentation thought somewhere. Although we like to think of this place as 24/7 online tech support, it's really not, especially now adays where threads are getting very little responses unless its some controversial argument or something ( such as the prices of the processors come july 22nd ).

i would have had the same prob with any heatsink, i jus didnt know I had to do this one backwards, besides, no instructions on the site or in the box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom