Please Helppppppppppp! Putting My New Build Together Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for trying to help. I would recommend that you find someone you know who has experience with building pcs and ask them to give you a hand by coming over there.

Sorry for trying to help. I would recommend that you find someone you know who has experience with building pcs and ask them to give you a hand by coming over there.

your making it harder then it should be, i just needed a pointer as to where some of the wires would go thats y i put the diagram there

First you have to identify that little section of the board with a bunch of jumpers, refer to manual: its called the front panel connections. Then you must make sense of the manual: Trace the line from the power button to the correct connector and plug it into the correct spot label on the board as indicated by the manual. The other connections include a 24 pin power connector and a 4 pin processor connector.

I did do that, thats how i got some of the wires in, theres just some wires that come on the front panel that are not on the mobo manual, such as this as i mentioned before

Theres nothing in the manual about the plugs

HD Audio
AC 97
(and all the single little plugs that comes with this wire)

Then the
Big Power LED--where I think I know where that goes since theres only one place it can fit

and the power SW connected to that as a single

I did do that, thats how i got some of the wires in, theres just some wires that come on the front panel that are not on the mobo manual, such as this as i mentioned before

which parts are not hooking up??? or where are u stuck??

i built my first computer in like 45 minutes...1 hour if u count me putting all the boxes side and side and shouting "YESSS!!!", honestly..everything can only fit in a certain way...if it doesn't fit, don't shove it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom