Buying a New Gaming Computer 1650$ Budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been curious about one thing, GrinchMan after reading some of your post it looks like you aren't planning in upgrading in a couple of years I'm correct?

Yes, I think most of my gaming will be this year because I'm joining the military.

You can get a 20.1" off newegg for about $20 more, to take advantage of that video card and run 1680x1050

You can get a 20.1" off newegg for about $20 more, to take advantage of that video card and run 1680x1050

So can you tell me which on of these 20.1" screens that belong to a good known company like samsung and such?

Yes, I think most of my gaming will be this year because I'm joining the military.

Well in that case in my own personal opinion you should go with the build that b1gapl post at the start of the thread it has everything you will need, and you won't need to build another PC in a couple of years because thats one heck of a rig.

Heres the list of suggested parts: from b1gapl

Case - Thermaltake Armor
Motherboard - Gigabyte P35-DS3R
CPU - Intel Core 2 Duo Q6600 or e6750
RAM - 2 x 1GB Crucial Ballistix DDR2-800 CAS4
Graphics - EVGA 8800GTX
Power Supply - Corsair 620HX
Hard Drive - Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 320GB 16MB Cache
Optical Drive - Sony NEC Optiarc DVD Burner
Optional Aftermarket HSF - Tuniq 120
Monitor - Samsung 216BW 21.6" 5ms
Mouse & Keys - Microsoft S82

Good luck in your build, oh and post some pics after you assemble it.

Well in that case in my own personal opinion you should go with the build that b1gapl post at the start of the thread it has everything you will need, and you won't need to build another PC in a couple of years because thats one heck of a rig.

Heres the list of suggested parts: from b1gapl

Case - Thermaltake Armor
Motherboard - Gigabyte P35-DS3R
CPU - Intel Core 2 Duo Q6600 or e6750
RAM - 2 x 1GB Crucial Ballistix DDR2-800 CAS4
Graphics - EVGA 8800GTX
Power Supply - Corsair 620HX
Hard Drive - Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 320GB 16MB Cache
Optical Drive - Sony NEC Optiarc DVD Burner
Optional Aftermarket HSF - Tuniq 120
Monitor - Samsung 216BW 21.6" 5ms
Mouse & Keys - Microsoft S82

Good luck in your build, oh and post some pics after you assemble it.

The thing is I have a problem. Money.

That's why I decided on going with the e6550 and the 8800GTs 320 instead. Isn't that good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom