super speed + funky mobo driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meatbag

Beta member
Hey guys, I'm have encountered a strange problem. Now I just reformatted both of my hard drives, and when I went to play Condition Zero the game ran way too fast. Everything in the game would kinda vibrate, and I would run super fast then freeze for a sec then run fast again. I tried different servers, but all the same thing.

After that I tried single player. It just ran like it was on crack, the game ran at probably 5x its normal speed. This also happens to VLC media player. It plays videos way too fast.

Another thing I should mention is I have not install my mobo driver. When I tried to install it after the Windows install, it gave me a black screen after the loading screen. So I just left it. After installing the video drivers and whatnot, I tried it again. I got a short blue screen (too fast to read) then a reboot asking me to start is safe mode.

Not sure if these problems are tied together. They only started happening after the reformat. Any help anyone could give would be appreciated! :)

My setup:
ABIT NF-M2S
EVGA geforce 8800gts
AMD Core Duo 4200+
x2 1gig Mushkin ram
80g seagate SATA
200g seagate SATA
450watt p/s

hmm it seems like some speedhack or something is installed like when you play counterstrike some people cheat by using speedhack to move or knife very fast.

I really doubt it is since he just reformatted his computer. I think this could be a problem with you not installing your motherboard's driver. Well thats just what I think. Theres some T-F members that might be able to help you with your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom