rep points....

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1gapl

Mod Emeritus
I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but I was looking at other places, and they have a rep point system. So like if someone has helped you or something, you would rep them one point. I thought this would be a good idea, to show who are the reputable and trustful people, here on tech forums.

That is something that is coming, but not until we get some of the bugs out of the way. DMo hasn't been able to work on stuff the past few weeks, but hopefully he'll have a little time now.

i agree with a rep system, along with the laptop section. But isnt post count a fairly good indicator?

Nope....some people post just for post count, instead of helping others out. A person can have 1000 garbage posts, and another can have 100 quality posts.

I think it's a good idea, rep points allow you to see how good peoples advice has been and also how there standing is in the community.

Post count is not very good because you could come across some one with a massive post count but it could all be junk posts, yes some people with massive post count are incredibly helpful wares monster is a excelant example of this but some people only post junk.

I'm sure in time It will be put in.
Yep. Sooner or later... best not to dump anything else in the mix just yet... especially since the permissions seem to have a mind of their own.

good idea... lol i guess i have a lot of junk posts.... i think..... i think i'll low quality points tho.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom