My high end July 22nd Build so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tuniq's fan is inside. That's why you don't see it.

The difference between SATA and PATA, is the transfer rates and size of the cable. SATA is much smaller and a little faster. The cable makes it easy to route the cables, where you want them.

The OEM means, you just get the product itself. No cables, box, or manual. Don't worry, your motherboard has the require cables.

no manual even? jeez...hope I can put it together...

plextor or poineer drive. umm the oem means it doesnt have a fan and everything else i think. also theres no speed difference in sata at all. it is the exact same and has no difference cept size. also the tuniw does come with a tuniq fan dont worry bout that.

plextor or poineer drive. umm the oem means it doesnt have a fan and everything else i think. also theres no speed difference in sata at all. it is the exact same and has no difference cept size. also the tuniw does come with a tuniq fan dont worry bout that.

what do you mean OEM means it doesn't have a fan!?!? how can it not have a fan?!?!

anyone else have any recommendations on the parts? People are prob getting tired of seeing all these build threads coming up every day in the forum :(

yeah same here. umm well when i was making my build i knew i asnt going to use the stock HSF. so i was consderin a OEM q6600 from a site with claimed to have no HFS and was a little cheaper. not sure bout the packaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom