Logitech G7 Mouse Overview

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspire

The Water Cooling Guru
So, after selling my Razer Copperhead, I upgraded to a logitech G7 which amazon had for 46 a.r. Got it yesterday and after using it for a good 6 hours or so, I felt I had enough hands on experience to write up a quick review on it.

The Good:

-Mouse is pretty **** sexy...
-Comes with 2 batteries and charging station
-Mouse receiver can separate from charging station for better portability
-Carbon Fiber is secksy
-Smooth glide
-Decent grip on the sides of mouse
-Good battery life so far
-Excellent wireless range

The Bad:

-Only 1 side button, two would have been better for Backwards and Forwards navigation but it isn't a huge deal.
-Scroll wheel feels like **** (noisy and rough)
-Grip doesn't work if hands are sweaty

The Ugly:

-Quick clicking can get painful after an hour or so

Verdict:

Great mouse, some small issues, 7/10

So, between the Copperhead and the G7, which would you rate higher (sans the wired/wireless issue)?

So, between the Copperhead and the G7, which would you rate higher (sans the wired/wireless issue)?

ya i would like to know too :) i still don't no if a gaming mouse is worth it, now all i play is soldier front, Halo and GTA III (yes i'm replaying it)

well, the razer definately had better grip on it and the flatter profile had a more relaxed hold to it.

The g7 is more ergonomic and offers a little bit better control. The buttons are also nicer on the g7 and the side tilt on the scroll wheel is nice.

Looks wise, I like the g7 more, cuz... carbon fiber is secksy...

I think they're pretty evenly matched and each has its own good points.

-aspire

well, the razer definately had better grip on it and the flatter profile had a more relaxed hold to it.

The g7 is more ergonomic and offers a little bit better control. The buttons are also nicer on the g7 and the side tilt on the scroll wheel is nice.

Looks wise, I like the g7 more, cuz... carbon fiber is secksy...

I think they're pretty evenly matched and each has its own good points.

-aspire

Carbon fiber is definitely secksy.

agreed^ (thats the black stuff right :D) coz i like it too.
my scroll wheel is really smooth and good becoz it like stops and every point ( dun like mouses that roll continously without cliks on wheel. also mines not noisy at all. unlike my hp mouse that needs sum oil or sumthin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom