Fry's Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had nothing but problems but fry's personally. Sold me bad ram, bad cpu fan, gave bad advice to my friend and sold me a bad cpu chip :\ Their return policy is good but the sales reps dont know jack in my experience.

frys is chaos!....too many people and the sales associates r always busy and sometimes rude...i dunno, i go there when i NEED something on the spot, only!

I just went to frys 2 days ago and got everything for the last system in my specs. Also besides that i have bought 2 cases, dvd burner, cables, a bunch of other computer stuff. THey are not bad i tend to like newegg better because its cheaper. I could have saved 100 bucks on that comp. ANd not have ended grabbing the wrong mobo. Looked at one on the shelf got the box underneath they both had same price so thats all i thought. Turns out the one i had didnt have onboard video. SO i got the ati 9600se for 130

yeah I love it it is about 20 minutes from where I live and it the only place that I will buy my computer parts from.

Yeah sometimes the people are a bit much to try and deal with, But they usually have everything ya need in stock!:D

'FRY!!!..."

I remember FRY's... ......... :cool: :cool: :cool: .........:angry: :angry: .........:mad: :mad: :mad:!!!!

It's funny; every time i go there, they have a habit of trying to rip me of! It's funny to see their reactions when i catch them in their LIES!L-O-L!:p :cool:

one of the best things about fry's is that they just take your product back if you're not satisfied. "i need to return this" "anything wrong with it?" "no" "alright, heres your $160". fry's also has a pretty good selection of modding supplies (cases, cathodes, fans, heatsinks, etc.) at low prices. i personally don't like waiting for crap to ship to my house, and i'll gladly spend the extra $15 to get my product safe and fast.

hercules_upw said:
Make sure you think about the tax when you're purchasing from FRYs. Tax here is about 8.5%. Thats $42.50 on a low-budget $500 computer.

If you buy from newegg, it's delivered to your front door and you don't have to pay sales tax. :)

Their are advantages and disadvantages to online shopping. Buying monitors online would not be a good idea IMO. Shipping is gonna be extra and if there is a problem with it (ex. dropped, wrong one) You'll have to pay shipping in most cases to get it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom